11.1.10

Monday: Food on the Go!


a trio of snacks which you don't have to cook or feel guilty about eating!

I have been following a detox diet and it's changed my life. I have for the first time in years rid myself of migraines and too much brain fog and congestion. But I digress. Luckily this detox has led me into some pretty nice culinary aisles as well as just simply "feeling better". So today let's talk snacks. As we all love to eat here, snacks are most definitely part of our lives. The most important thing is to make those snacks count for you and not work against you. Above is a trio of nuts and seeds which not only satisfy you but give you that nice feeling after you eat them. All raw: pumpkin seeds, cashews and almonds. Tuck them into a little bag in your handbag and nibble at will. Not shown but equally wonderful are pecans. A little goes a long way, but if you are ravenous, these babies won't let you down when you over do it. No cooking involved, but look for the best organic ones you can find -- if possible... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and Bon Appetit!