5.2.10

Thursday: what she ate instead



I thought I would just post a quick little photo bit today on what my daughter Grace has fixed in her petite cuisine! An egg puff of sorts and some nachos. Hmmm, I don't recall showing how to make nachos in a pan, on the stove top, so maybe I will have to go and try that out. But this is the fruit of her (and three other spiffy cooks from Keene) labor and photographed for show and tell... (I guess they are missing TexMex! ) Good job ladies!
update: apparently the nachos were part of a fajita dinner inspired by my quesadilla post...

2 comments:

  1. the omelet was made by meagan and that was a while ago.
    the nachos were made in the microwave. and were delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ha! so glad they were good! nom nom nom ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and Bon Appetit!