29.4.10

Thursday: Spinach salad, best ever


I will admit it, I really don't like to make salads. I love to eat them however. But today I was craving something in the spinach salad department and no one would make one for me. I had to do it myself and make do with what I had in the larder. Sometimes that makes the best combinations! Today was a really good mix so I thought I would share it here.
For one:

Rinse and spin out 3 cups of baby spinach leaves
Place in bowl and add on top:
1 chopped yellow delicious apple
1/4 sweet onion chopped
1/2 cup crumbled goats cheese
1 carrot peeled and sliced thinly
1/2 cup of raw sunflower seeds
Drizzle over the top:
1/2 a squeezed lemon
1/4 cup olive oil
Toss and enjoy. Man this was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and Bon Appetit!